Produced by AID Atlanta, AIDS Walk Atlanta & 5K Run is the largest AIDS-related fundraising event in the Southeastern United States.
Now commemorating 23 years of walking and running, AIDS Walk Atlanta & 5K Run continues to raise much needed funds for AIDS Service Organizations throughout the metro-Atlanta area. These organizations provide essential programs and services for men, women, and children who are infected with or affected by HIV/AIDS.
With the support and dedication of teams and corporate sponsors, AIDS Walk Atlanta & 5K Run raised more than $940,000 during its 2012 campaign!
AIDS Walk Atlanta & 5K Run 2013 will be held on Sunday, October 20th in Piedmont Park.
Day of Event Schedule
- 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Volunteer Check In (time depends on assignment)
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm 5K Run Day of Event Registration (closes at 12:30 pm)
- 11:30 am – 2:00 pm Check In (Walker & EMC)
- 1:00 pm 5K Run Begins
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm Pre-Ceremony Concert & Warm Up
- 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm Opening Ceremony
- 2:00 pm 5K Walk Begins
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Late Check In (Walker & EMC)
- 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm Post Walk/Run Activities
To register to walk or run please click here.
To register to be a part of the volunteer team click here.
Please contact event staff if you need assistance at 404-876-WALK (9255).